Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fundraiser

Hello One and All,

I am not actually sure how many people read this blog, but I will throw out an announcement in the hopes that someone reads this. June 12(Friday) we are having a fundraiser at Wycliffe's office. There will be food, as well as an auction(proceeds will go to the Kenya team to help get us over there and provide supplies for the work we will be doing), and hopefully some African music. It will be a great opportunity to hear some more details about the trip, and to understand the importance of this trip. If you are interested in coming, please email Melissa and I at kmderksen@gmail.com. And if my efforts come to fruition, there may be some photography of my own at the auction, so come out, donate your money, and walk away with a wondrous photograph or pie, or whatever else may be there to buy. I rhymed, how wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment